Hot tub with gass heater
£4,480.00 – £5,740.00
Working in harmony with nature the wood-fired heater is the most economical and energy efficient way to bring a hot tub up to and maintain a comfortable temperature.
Free shipping on orders over £2600!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
Working in harmony with nature the wood-fired heater is the most economical and energy efficient way to bring a hot tub up to and maintain a comfortable temperature. Simply light the fire, add logs, watch and savour the aroma and warm glow of the fire working its magic. In 1-3 hours you will be enjoying that spa feeling. All our outdoor hot tubs are with fiberglass shell and timber cladding, equipped with stainless steel wood fired heater. Hot tub construction is made of raw spruce wood, which makes it blend well into nature. The fiberglass shell inside the tub is easy to clean, very durable, long lasting and can be coloured in grey, blue or white/cream. Comfortably curved seats are friendly to body lines. No flat wooden benches, no harsh 90° angles — once you get in, you’ll want to stay in.
- Inner diameter: 180 cm
- Outer diameter: 200 cm
- Depth: 98 cm
- Height: 107 cm
- Bench width:36 cm
- Bench height: 30 cm
- Weight: 200 kg
- Water: 1300 l
- For 2-4 people
- 2 YEARS MANUFACTURE WARRANTY*
- Fiberglass hot tub ø 180
- Gass heater 24 kw
- Steps type 1 (Standart steps)
- Spruce finish (selected colour or oil)
- Water stirring paddle
- Fiberglass or wooden lid
- The drainage valve
If you’re in the market for an outdoor spa heater for your home, you’ll likely come across various heater designs, including external and internal heaters, as well as natural gas hot tub heaters. However, to enjoy an outdoor spa experience without dealing with ash, you might consider a hot tub with a gas heater. Let’s look at why this type of heater might be right for you.
A Closer Look at Hot Tubs with Gas Heaters
Pros of Hot Tubs with Gas Heaters
Hot tubs with gas heaters allow you to enjoy an outdoor spa experience with less hassle than wood heaters. These hot tubs are typically powered by natural gas or propane and can be used with either a standalone wooden hot tub or a portable hot tub with a heater installed near the tub cabinet. Here are some pros and cons of a hot tub with a gas heater to consider before purchasing.
- Cost-effective: A hot tub with a gas heater is cheaper to operate than a propane heater because natural gas is less expensive. However, natural gas produces fewer BTUs than propane, so keep that in mind.
- Faster heating: A natural gas hot tub heater heats up faster than an electric heater. While a wood heater produces more heat, a natural gas heater generates hotter temperatures than an electric one.
- Eco-friendly: Compared to wood, natural gas produces less carbon dioxide, making it a more eco-friendly option that can help reduce your home’s carbon footprint.
- Efficiency: Gas heaters consume less fuel and provide long-lasting heat, making them more cost-effective than other heaters.
Cons of a Hot Tub with Gas Heater
Despite the benefits, a hot tub with a gas heater also comes with certain drawbacks that you should take into account. Here are some cons of having a hot tub with a gas heater:
- There is a risk of accidents due to gas leaks and exhaust fumes, which must be considered carefully.
- A natural gas hot tub heater requires a higher initial cost than other heaters. Additionally, you need to consider the cost of connecting the gas line to a propane or natural gas tank.
Must-Have Features to consider of Hot Tub with Gas Heater
Before purchasing a hot tub with a gas heater, it’s important to consider certain features. Here are some key features to keep in mind:
Reliability: A gas heater is a reliable choice for heating your hot tub, even in bad weather conditions. To ensure its durability and efficiency, check the quality of the gas line connector.
Utility: Ensure the natural gas hot tub heater offers easy temperature control.
Comfort: The natural gas heater heats up quickly, allowing you to adjust the temperature easily and achieve your desired comfort level. With less need for manual control, the gas heater provides a hassle-free experience.
A hot tub with a gas heater eliminates the need to deal with ash, making it a convenient option for indoor or outdoor spa experiences.
2-4 People, 4-5 People
Blue, Grey, White
Spruce, Larch £182, Thermowood £221, Red wood £975, WPC £429