Hot tub with integrated heater
£3,740.00 – £5,078.75
Working in harmony with nature the wood-fired heater is the most economical and energy efficient way to bring a hot tub up to and maintain a comfortable temperature.
Free shipping on orders over £2600!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
Working in harmony with nature the wood-fired heater is the most economical and energy efficient way to bring a hot tub up to and maintain a comfortable temperature. Simply light the fire, add logs, watch and savour the aroma and warm glow of the fire working its magic. In 1-3 hours you will be enjoying that spa feeling. All our outdoor hot tubs are with fiberglass shell and timber cladding, equipped with stainless steel wood fired heater. Hot tub construction is made of raw spruce wood, which makes it blend well into nature. The fiberglass shell inside the tub is easy to clean, very durable, long lasting and can be coloured in grey, blue or white/cream. Comfortably curved seats are friendly to body lines. No flat wooden benches, no harsh 90° angles — once you get in, you’ll want to stay in.
- Inner diameter: 180 cm
- Outer diameter: 200 cm
- Depth: 98
- Height: 107 cm
- Bench width: 36 cm
- Bench height: 30 cm
- Weight: 200 kg
- Water: 1300 l
- For 4-2 people
- 2 YEARS MANUFACTURE WARRANTY*
- Fiberglass hot tub shell 180 cm ø
- Integrated stove AISI 304 or AISI 316
- 2 m high chimney with a cap
- Chimney protection
- Steps type 1 (Standart steps)
- Spruce finish (selected colour or oil)
- Water stirring paddle
- The drainage valve.
Have Faster Heating with A Hot Tub Integrated Heater
If you’re longing for a quick and easy way to enjoy an indoor or outdoor spa, a hot tub with an integrated heater can be a great solution. This type of hot tub can provide a private and cosy wood-heated spa experience right in your home. Before deciding to purchase one, here’s some information that can help you make an informed decision.
There are pros and cons to different types of private hot tub heaters, so it’s important to consider your options before purchasing. If you’re interested in a hot tub with an internal heater, an integrated heater may be a good choice. Here are some of the advantages of this type of hot tub:
- The heater in a hot tub with an integrated heater is submerged in the water, allowing for faster heating and more efficient heat transfer to the tub than external heaters.
- Various designs are available for hot tubs with integrated heaters, allowing you to select one that fits your preferences. If safety is a concern, these hot tubs often have built-in protection for the heater, made from materials like wood or fibreglass, making it safe to use with your loved ones due to its partition.
Cons of a Hot Tub Integrated Heater
It’s important to also consider the cons of a hot tub with an integrated heater:
- Guardrails are required to prevent accidental skin contact with the hot chimneys in the hot tub with an integrated heater.
- The heater partition being submerged in the tub water means less seating is available, or it takes up valuable space.
Features of a Hot Tub Integrated Heater
If you’re looking for a natural and safe option, a hot tub with an installed wood heater may be the way to go. However, pay attention to the details of the hot tub integrated heater:
The durability of the hot tub is crucial due to the heater being installed and submerged in the bathing space – this means that you should check the material construction of the installed partition to ensure that it’s highly durable.
Selective material construction offers various benefits for hot tub enthusiasts. The Amber hot tub integrated heater, for example, is designed with raw spruce wood to create a natural ambience. Additionally, the bathing space is made of fibreglass, which provides high durability, easy maintenance, long-lasting qualities, and the ability to be stained in various colours.
A hot tub with an integrated heater, especially one with a wood heater, offers both comfort and relaxation during your spa experience. Therefore, it’s essential to consider various aspects of the hot tub integrated heater.Overall, a hot tub integrated heater can provide a peaceful spa experience that satisfies your desire for faster heating.
4-6 People, 6-8 People
Blue, Grey, White
Spruce, Larch £182, Thermowood £221, Red wood £975, WPC £429